Vacation's End

oops. Looks like this one got lost in the shuffle. I'm updating and writing. More recent stuff soon...

June 26

Anna made me a whole packed lunch for the flight. Thanks mommmmmm. I'm flying back from vacation - four hours to Istanbul, and two more to Tbilisi - for my last three months in Peace Corps. That's weird to say. My last three months. The last time I was three months out, I already knew I would be starting this post in Georgia. Now, all I know is I'm three months away from another epic adventure, and those months are going to be full trying to get projects taken care of and see the rest of Georgia.

High: Anna made breakfast and packed me lunch with chocolates and walked me to the metro, proving a billion times over why she is my favorite person pretty much ever.

Low: Any time is never enough time with Anna, and leaving sucks.

Glitter: I successfully negotiated a reasonable taxi rate back to the apartment in Georgian, mostly by insisting that I only had the one bill and either he could take me at that price, or not at all. That's all the language skills I really need, right?

Comments

Popular Posts