Off On Another Whirlwind Adventure

I leave tomorrow for Chile. I'm off to go backpacking and see friends and explore in South America once again. Although I am not bringing my computer, I will try to keep everyone posted on my whereabouts and the craziness that is Chile and Argentina and wherever else I may end up in three months.
I will start out in Valparaíso, then head south into Chilean Patagonia with a friend, then up through Argentina to Córdoba - and all that in less than a month! I'm excited to see my host family again, to immerse myself in Spanish and in latino culture, and to live in glorious color. Did you notice all the crazy colors people paint their houses in Valparaíso? That is one of the myriad reasons that city is so near and dear to my heart. Oh, and it's the middle of summer in Chile. Awesome. My bags won't pack themselves, so I'm off to stuff all my last-minute necessities (yes, peanut butter is one of them) into a bag and to check in for my flight.

Comments

Popular Posts